IRS Negotiation

The IRS is responsible for tax administration, formulating, implementing and administering domestic income tax laws, reviewing tax returns submitted by taxpayers, from which Chang & Deka provides assistance and communication to you.

Problems You Can Face With the IRS
● Tax Delinquency: If your taxes are not enough to cover your tax liability, you may have to pay the IRS tax owed.
● Tax inspection: IRS has the authority to inspect taxes to ensure that your taxes are legal.
● Illegal tax declaration: Illegal tax declaration or wrong tax declaration information may lead to IRS investigation.
● Failure to file taxes on time: Failure to file taxes on time or lack required documentation may result in fines.
● Received a tax penalty: You may receive a tax penalty because your taxes were not legal or you did not file your taxes on time.
● Incorrect W-2 and 1099 Forms: Incorrect W-2 and 1099 forms may lead to you being investigated by the IRS.

Chang & Deka professional tax attorneys can assist you with these issues and help you communicate with the IRS.

The IRS has the right to seize
● Non-filing: Tax returns not filed or reported incompletely.
● Tax Delinquency: Failure to pay taxes on time as agreed.
● Tax disputes: The IRS has disputes over tax assessments.
● Deny to Pay: Refuse to pay taxes requested by the IRS.
● Other Illegal Behavior: Suspected of other illegal activities, such as tax evasion.

These situations may lead to the seizure of your property or assets, Chang & Deka will assist you to avoid the above risks.

When to file a tax return with the IRS
● Property: When a person or organization owns or controls a certain amount of property, it needs to be reported to the IRS.
● Annual Income: US residents must report all worldwide income, regardless of source.
● Business Income: Businesses must report all of their business income.
● Special circumstances: When a person or organization participates in special transactions or activities, it needs to be reported to the IRS.

These regulations may vary from person to person and you can seek the assistance of a Chang & Deka professional to ensure compliance with all appropriate tax regulations.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is responsible for collecting various federal taxes, including but not limited to
● income tax
● Self Employment Tax
● Corporate Tax
● Payroll Tax
● Capital Gains Tax

The IRS also requires taxpayers to report other types of taxable income, such as rental income, dividends and interest. Additionally, various forms are required to be filed, including tax returns and information returns.

Chang & Deka can assist you in determining which taxes and forms apply to your situation, and help you prepare and file.

E-mail:[email protected]
Address:Winchester,MA 01890,USA
Phone:+1 (617) 855-9550
Fax:+1 (800) 457-4578
Copyright © 2022 Chang & Deka | Powered by Chang & Deka